STAGE MAKE-UP STEPS
Note: You should always use a cleanser and start with a clean face. Think of your skin as a canvas and it should be clean and ready to absorb the paints (make-up) to be applied. Moisturizer is also recommended here before applying make-up.
What You Will Need:*
• Nourishing Cream Cleanser for Sensitive/Normal Skin
• Cosmetics Brush Collection
• Tint Skin Foundation
• Mattify Finishing Powder
• Pearl Eye Shade
• Malt, Fawn or Bronze Eye Shade
• Optional-Color Define Brow Pencil -Brown
• Optional- Fantasy Lengths Maximum Wear Glue On Eyelashes (Revlon)
• Color Pinch Cream Blusher in Hibiscus or Color Sweep Blush Duo
• Color Contour Matte Bronzer
• Optional- Sparkle Eye Dust (N.Y.C. Brand)
• Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner (Milani) or Color Outline Eye Pencil Black (Beauty Counter)
• Lengthening Mascara Black
• Scarlet Lip Sheer
• Brush Set & Cosmetics Bag
(All products are Beauty Counter unless otherwise stated)
1. Start by applying foundation on your face and neck using a Foundation or Complexion brush. Make
sure to blend it in well.
2. Apply light powder over foundation with a powder brush to set the foundation.
3. Take pearly white eye shade and apply over eye-lid and under eyebrow to highlight.
4. Darken eyebrows and the crease of your eye-lid w/brown eye pencil or brown eye shadow.
5. Apply false eye-lashes. (optional)
6. Place blush under cheek bone and bronzer on jaw-line to define it.
7. Use sparkle dust or eye shade on the inner corner of your eye to make eyes look larger. (optional)
8. Use liquid black eye-liner with a felt tip or black eye liner pencil over top eye-lid and extend it out in
9. Apply lengthening mascara on eye-lashes and lower lashes.
10. Use a red lipstick and blot it so it won’t stick to your teeth.
Recommended Make-up Removers:
o Cleansing Balm, Baby Soothing Oil and Nourishing Cleanser (Beautycounter)